ON-CALL ADMINISTRATION RECEPTIONIST
We are looking to add to our on-call list for Band Administration and the Health Centre. Since the Receptionist is the first point of contact for our offices, the on-call receptionist needs to have a positive attitude, be professional in appearance (casual business dress code) and respect confidentiality.
- Performs a variety of clerical and general office support (ie. mail distribution and filing)
- Office skills required include computer skills, good telephone etiquette, ability to multi-task, respond to general inquiries and/or direct inquiries to the appropriate staff/department within our organization
- Computer skills required include email, word processing and excel
This is a great entry level position that can potentially lead to other employment opportunities within Tsawout First Nation.
PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVING TO APPLICANTS WHO:
- Have completed Secondary School
- Have any combination of training and/or equivalent experience
- Are willing to attend in-house training opportunities as provided through the Tsawout Band Office